Carramar Primary School
71 Houghton Drive, Carramar
Western Australia 6031
Phone: (08) 9405 0600
General Enquiries: Carramar.PS@education.wa.edu.au
Carramar Pre Kindy Playgroup
The Carramar Pre Kindy Playgroup will be help on Friday mornings 9:00 – 11.00. Families attending need to be financial members of Playgroup WA. Parents attending are asked to provide a piece of fruit to share, a drink bottle containing water and a hat for their child. Families are also asked to contribute gold coin each session to assist in covering the cost of consumable materials.
How will your children benefit from playgroup?
- Playgroups are safe and nurturing environment where children can play and learn
- Enhance healthy early brain development through play
- Opportunities for children to create, invent, reason and problem solve
- Opportunities to build attachment between adults and children as they play together, and share time and experiences
- Learn social skills as they negotiate with peers, resolve conflict, take turns, share and make friends
- Build resilience to enable them to cope with new situations and manage stress and adapt to change
How will families benefit from playgroup?
- A space where families can create their own locally based friends and social networks
- A place where parents and caregivers can support each other through sharing ideas, parenting experiences, concerns and information
- Build family capacity through peer support
- A place where families can build long-term friendships as their children grow and transition to school
- An affordable and regular opportunities for families to enjoy a shared outing
For more information about the Carramar Playgroup contact the school on 94050600
The Carramar Playgroup is a member of Playgroups WA.