Carramar Primary School
71 Houghton Drive, Carramar
Western Australia 6031
Phone: (08) 9405 0600
General Enquiries: Carramar.PS@education.wa.edu.au
The Carramar canteen is available for lunch orders Wednesday to Friday during the school term for students from Kindergarten to Year 6. Students place their order in the classroom each in the morning and the lunch is delivered to the classroom at lunchtime.
The canteen is also open for recess for students from Year 1 to Year 6.
As the operators of the Carramar Primary School Canteen we want to provide information to the school community regarding its operation. The Canteen, with the agreement of the School Board and P&C, is operated as a private business. We appreciate all orders that we receive and we do enjoy serving the students at Carramar.
For us to be able to operate effectively we have established the following practice regarding Lunch Orders:
- All online orders must be placed before 8:45am.
- If you have any problems with online ordering, please contact QUICKCLIQ directly as the online system is not administered by the canteen
- Over the counter orders and orders from the classrooms are to be received by 9:30
- Telephone orders and Facebook/Messenger orders will not be accepted
- We are not able to accept any orders outside of these times.
The reason for not being able to accept late orders is that we do get an overwhelming amount of orders each week and as you can imagine our time for preparing recess and lunch is limited. Late orders interfere with us being able to process the lunch orders on time.
Being a canteen operating on the school site, our agreement with the School Board and P&C requires us to provide food that meets the Canteen Association Standard and an affordable menu. Our menu and food options are approved by the P&C.
Many thanks for your understanding
Regards Jen and Sharon