Carramar Primary School
71 Houghton Drive, Carramar
Western Australia 6031
Phone: (08) 9405 0600
General Enquiries: Carramar.PS@education.wa.edu.au
Enrolment K – 6
The Department of Education has designated Carramar Primary as a local intake school.
As a Local Area intake school, it is important to be aware of the enrolment processes.
Step1: Application for Enrolment
All new families are required to complete an application for enrolment.
Please provide the following items with the application.
- birth certificate / passport
- visa (if applicable)
- immunisation records (available online at www.medicareaustralia.gov.au through the MyGov website or by calling 1800 653 809)
- 2 x proof of address (current utility account)
Step 2: Enrolment at Carramar Primary School
Your application will be reviewed by the school Principal.
If your application is accepted you will be advised to complete the formal enrolment process as outlined:
Additional forms to be completed at enrolment:
- Medical form
- Connect form
- Consent form
- Confidential Declaration
- Online Service Account
- Online Agreement Year 1 – 3
- Online Agreement Year 4 – 6
For more information about the school please refer to the Parent Brochures: